Changing the decor?





Not for the squeamish..my latest remodel.

The fact of life for every beginning fiction writer and even established ones is one of rejection slips.

We all hear the stories of how many times a certain manuscript got rejected and so on. Eventually it got published, or someone took a chance, or it found the right market, or it just seemed right... etc.

So, I won't take a break..but I notice where the hired help is getting ready to wallpaper the front room with all of the rejection slips...received by yours truly.... hahahahah :-)

Persevere... persevere...but keep on writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing and rewriting and writing ...etc.

Walking by there, I barely noticed because I'm too busy writing....and learning my craft.

Back to it! -- Lee

Comments