Received from My Publisher: Cover Blurb for My Forthcoming Novel

 


Received from My Publisher: Cover Blurb for My Forthcoming Novel

In 2142, a new movement promises freedom and inclusion to humans and machines. The sweeping persecution of its followers by governments will lead to the unraveling of a worldwide system of surveillance and control. Who is responsible? Is it an AI, terrorist group, or spiritual movement? As the leader of the new movement is about to be revealed, groups of followers, pursuing authorities, and kindred robots converge in one place. When the leader identifies herself as a woman, at a time when human women have already been decimated by two Gender Wars and supplanted by robots—what does it all mean? Will this new movement free humans and machines to think for themselves and defeat an old system that has kept them divided in a legacy of oppression? It will take their deepest strength, a profound love for each other, and deep faith, just to find out. 

Thanks to N. Ding at TiLu Press, LLC! My understanding is this text will also serve as the description on other materials, including LCN (Library of Congress Notation), and for ISBN registration, etc. My novel, The Emergence is expected to be published within the next 90 days!  I'll keep you posted!~~LJK

Comments